Sunday 20 May 2012

Well just about at the end of another weekend.  What a beautiful day it has been today, not before time mind you!  We managed to get some of the garden tidied up although it doesn't look as if much has been completed despite the hours Hary and I have put in.  Let's hope we get a few sunny days now and we can continue where we left off.

It is my friends birthday later on in the week and for once I am not rushing at the last minute to get a card made.  I was suppose to be in my den this evening creating my circle journal pages for the swap this coming Saturday but this was easier option!  


My friend likes gardening, birds and nature so I am sure she will like the combination of these stamps.

Have a good week. 

Liz x

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Liz!! Your friend will love this!!
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Your friend is sure to love it
    Lilian
    creater/ Craft2Distract

    ReplyDelete