Wednesday 13 April 2011

I can't believe we have got to Wednesday already!  My weekend was spent out in the beautiful sunshine fence/shed painting!  I am determined this year to have all the labourious work in the garden completed by the end of the spring so I can sit and enjoy the summer (should we get any).  But boy have I suffered!  In my head I am still in my 20's but after 11 hours of painting my body was certainly reminding me I am not!  Friends popped in on the Saturday just as we were lighting the B.B.Q so it was lovely for us all to sit down and have something to eat and catch up.

I still haven't managed to get into my crafting den in the evenings yet so thought I would post this card I made for a work colleague's birthday last year.  As it was a autumn birthday I thought the colours were very appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment