Friday 29 April 2011

Co-ordinations

Well what a happy day it has been today!  Although my intention was to watch some of the wedding I ended up watching most of it! Wasn't it wonderful?  Then off to lunch with my sister .... Needless to say nothing much done again in the house and garden again today.  When we got back I ended up going into my den, not to craft but to try and tidy it up, I am sure you know what I mean when I say there should be loads of working space but only 6" square to work with in front of you!!! End result is a tidy den but no new cards made.  I thought therefore I would share with you some cards I made last year for a class.  They are using the core-dinations card, embossed with various cuttlebug folders and then sanded down to show the colour of the card underneath.



That is all for today.  Oh! my friend Siobhan was one of the five winners in the latest Stamp Man Challange. Congratulations Siobhan!  Her blog is http://recoveringstampaholic.blogspot.com/ have a look her cards are fab. We are heading off on Saturday to a craft show outside Edinburgh - more crafting, what a life!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, nice to see you blogging as well as Siobhan - I'll be sure of plenty inspiration with the 2 of you at it then!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, Thanks for your comments. I am glad to be back in the swing of things again. Hope you are well?

    ReplyDelete