Wednesday 1 June 2011

Circle Journal Pages

Penny Black at Allsorts have their new challenge running.  I have added this project which are two 8" x8" pages I made for insertion into a circle journal.  It is very difficult to pick favourite Penny Black stamps as I love so many of them.  You are allowed to enter three projects so tomorrow I am going back into my den to make a new card for entering as well.


I had such fun doing these pages as it gave me the opportunity to use four of my Penny Black hedgehog stamps.  http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea to combine all your favorite PB images! Absolutely love it!!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Penny Black at all sorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to pick your favourites, love the scene you've created, it's fabulous!

    Many thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super piece of work Liz.

    I realised I picked a bit of a tough one this month as soon as I went to create my own piece, like you I love them all.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and look forward to seeing your card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing piece and so cute and pretty. Thanks for joining Penny Black @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz,
    gorgeous way to use these little stamps,
    so lovely.

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny Black at Allsorts, hugs,-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz
    I remember you doing this!! Really clever. You are going to have a hard job choosing your favourite!!
    See you when I get back from holiday.

    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this fabulous scene you have created. Thank you for joining the challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a fab scene you have made with the stamps love it,thanks for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete