Tuesday 5 July 2011

Celebration Cake

Well, it finally arrived - my 50th birthday!  I had a wonderful day starting off with one of my sisters taking me out for a champagne breakfast and then in the evening I had lots of my family at the house for eats and drinks!  It was lovely.  Must admit my head was sore the next morning, not the drink mind you, oh no, it was because I hadn't eaten much!!! Yeah right!

As usual I was totally spoilt and received lots of beautiful gifts, flowers, balloons and the most beautiful cake made by my niece Gillian.  Away now to start making the thank you cards!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely cake!! Gillian is so talented. See you Saturday. By the way, did you get my card? I did send one, honest!!
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, apologies it was after I had come off the phone that I realised I hadn't thanked you for it. It is beautiful, love it and of course i love the stamp you have used. See you Saturday. Don't know if you know but there is a Art and Craft Fair on Saturday at Newport on Tay if you fancy that instead of coffee. www.craftersandmakers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete