Monday 2 May 2011

Milestones

Back to work today after a wonderful sunny week off work.   Haven't had much time for crafting/blogging over the weekend.  Saturday saw a visit to the Sincerely Yours Papercraft show at Edinburgh with a couple of friends and Sunday was a catch up day in the garden.  Can't believe we have managed to get so much done so early on in the year.  Hopefully if this good weather continues I shall be able to just sit outside and enjoy it instead of having to try and finish the hundred and one tasks that always need doing.

Back to the crafting, I decided this evening I would take up the Penny Black Saturday Challange, the theme for this week being "Milestones".  Although I have had this stamp for some time this is the first time I have used it.  I have cheated with the background paper instead of layering different papers/inking I brought this ready printed sheet back from Australia a few years ago to use in my holiday scrapbook and didn't use it.  I suppose then you could say it has the "holiday" feel about it.
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

  1. fabulous card liz and perfect image for a retirement card...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Liz. It works well with the paper background, and the torn edges just add to the effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card what a fab image.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete