Monday 23 May 2011

Less is More - Butterflies

I have been trying to have a massive clear out in my den these last few days as I am so running out of space!  The Children's Hospice Association Scotland are shortly having a Craft Sale at the beginning of June so I thought it was an ideal opportunity to try and sort through some of the items I don't use for donating.  As well as that I had bought some lovely storage containers when I was over at the Yours Sincerely craft show and decided to store all my brads, eyelets and embellishments in these instead of having them dotted all over in separate containers within drawers etc.  4 hours later after methodically colour co-ordinating them I finally managed to achieve my goal and if I live to be100 I will never need to buy another brad again!!!  Anyway after seeing this weeks Less is More Challange I managed to find enough working space to have a bash.


I love this butterfly stamp which is part of a Penny Black set. 

As I have several birthday cards to make this week I also made this card from another favourite stamp of mine.


13 comments:

  1. These are both very pretty Liz
    subtle colours look super with the design
    Thanks for your loyalty
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards, soft and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards utterly delightful.

    Never buy brads again! now that sounds like a challenge to the manufacturer's to come up with something new and different LOL XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully understated cards which really show the reason for LIM. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS cards - is the sentiment on the first one from TPC studio?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both lovely Liz, soft and delicate.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both lovely cards Liz, so delicate and pretty. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful card, I think the first one is my favourite, I love the sentiment
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all your lovely comments. KathyK, yes the sentiment on the first one is from a TPC set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are so pretty. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that Penny Black butterfly stamp! Such beautiful cards!!

    My card is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet cards.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like both cards, but the second one just has the edge for me . . . just SUPER.

    Hugs, Sandra Take a peek at MY CARD here

    ReplyDelete