Wednesday 6 July 2011

Follow Your Dreams

A work colleague of mine is leaving on Friday - not to go on to another conventional job but to follow her dreams.  She is a very creative person and has already written and recorded some of her songs, she has written her first draft of a children's book and and also makes the most beautiful jewellery.  I have spent this afternoon adapting the idea from the Mirror Workshop I had the pleasure of taking which was held by Siobhan Fyffe.  (You can see lots of beautiful designs by Siobhan who is also part of the design team for Woodware). http://recoveringstampaholic.blogspot.com   I love the wording on the stamps I have used which are quite appropriate for the new journey Jess is about to embark on.  I also made a very quick card to go with the mirror, unfortunately I ran out of time to do anything more fancy so have taken a leaf out of the Simplylessismoore challenges and kept the card minimilistic


Mirror



I have four brothers and sisters with birthdays, my grandson, a friend, a brother-in-law's birthday and also my husbands birthday all this month . Need to go and tidy up my den as  I have pulled out lots of different stamp sets for my mirror and don't have any free space to work in - sound familiar!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz
    Guess what!! I was a winner at the Penny Black Allsorts challenge blog with your Penny Black book!!
    Good to catch up with you yesterday.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete