Thursday 13 October 2011

Flock

My friend Siobhan Fyffe is on the Woodware Design Team http://www.woodware.co.uk/blog/and this week's theme is "flock".  I have previously worked with flock and thought I would post the ideas I came up with as I was dabbling with it.  Please excuse the marks on the samples, I scanned the sample in and my scanner is now covered in particles of embossing powder/glitter. 

For this one I stampled the flower and then went over areas with Zig Zag glue, let it dry slightly then added the flock.


The swirl and flowers were punched/die cut out on double sided adhesive sheets and then the flock rubbed into the adhesive.



These were samples I was playing about with. My good samples, I made into cards which I gave out.  I cut pieces out of double sided adhesive sheets, rubbed the flock over the area I had cut out and then stamped and embossed on top of the rubbed in flock.  Layered onto a card they were lovely

2 comments:

  1. These are really lovely, thank you for sharing with us. Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I remember these!! I am afraid flock does not inspire me but at least I had you to do the workshop and do it justice!!
    Hope to catch up with you soon. I will be sending out an e-mail to the circle journal group soon!
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete